- Internal Hydrolysis Indicator for Sample Specific Monitoring of Beta-Glucuronidase Activity
- Lacy L. Taylor Noah A. Flint Vinh Ma Brandy M. Hill Chantry J. Clark Frederick G. Strathmann
Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 41, Issue 5, 1 June 2017, Pages 407–411.
- Degradation of Opioids and Opiates During Acid Hydrolysis Leads to Reduce Recovery Compared to Enzymatic Hydrolysis
- Pongkwan Sitasuwan Cathleen Melendez Margarita Marinova Kaylee R. Mastrianni Alicia Darragh Emily Ryan L. Andrew Lee
Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 40, Issue 8, 1 October 2016, Pages 601–607.
- Variation in Enzymatic Hydrolysis Efficiencies for Amitriptyline and Clyclobenzaprine in Urine
- Kaylee R. Mastrianni L. Andrew Lee William E. Brewer Nagaraju Dongari Michael Barna Stephen L. Morgan
Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 40, Issue 9, 16 November 2016, Pages 732–737.
- Rapid Enzyme Hydrolysis Using a Novel Recombinant Beta-Glucuronidase in Benzodiazapine Urine Analysis
- Ayodele A. Morris Scot A. Chester Erin C. Strickland Gregory L. McIntire
Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 38, Issue 8, 1 October 2014, Pages 610–614.
- Development and Validation of a Novel LC-MS/MS Opioid Confirmation Assay: Evaluation of β-glucuronidase Enzymes and Sample Cleanup Methods
- He S. Yang Alan H. B. Wu Kara L. Lynch
Journal of Analytical Toxicology, Volume 40, Issue 5, 1 June 2016, Pages 323–329.